By using the sproglogs.com web site ("sproglogs"), a service of
Myrlia Associates Ltd. ("the Provider", or "we"), you are agreeing to
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate
other sproglogs users or the Provider's representatives.
- You may not use the sproglogs service for any illegal or
unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all
local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text,
information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links
(“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the sproglogs.com
- Sproglogs is intended for personal use. Professional or corporate
uses of sproglogs are prohibited.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack sproglogs or modify another
website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with sproglogs.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any sproglogs
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a
- You must not, in the use of sproglogs violate any laws in your
jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination
of your sproglogs account. While the Provider prohibits such conduct
and content on its site, you understand and agree that the Provider
cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you
nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the
sproglogs service at your own risk.
- We provide the sproglogs service on an "as is" and "as
available" basis, and your use of the service is at your sole risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the sproglogs
service for any reason, without notice at any time.
will notify you via the sproglogs.com web site or via internet mail
according to the preference expressed on your account. What constitutes
a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good
faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason
at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts
containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are
unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or
otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property
We ask our users to respect the intellectual property of others. The
Provider may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion,
disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat
infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that
constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property
rights have been otherwise violated, please contact us.